Bollywood’s Queen Kangana Ranaut turned 31 today and is celebrating her birthday. On this occasion we are wishing her heartiest birthday wishes. Kangana’s journey started from the film “Gangster” in year 2006 from a newcomer girl to Bollywood’s Queen was like climbing an uphill task as it was never for an outsider to come into Bollywood and set herself a position that can be moved by no one in the current era.
What inspires us in Kangana is how outspoken and courageous person she has been throughout her career. She has not let anyone take her for granted. Off course due to this, she has enemies as well as friends in Bollywood but she don’t give them a damn thought and this is what makes her so special.
She has got several awards in her Bollywood journey of a decade (2006-2018) including 3 National Film Awards out of which two were in consecutive years for the Movie “Queen” in 2014 and “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” in 2015. Earlier than this she has won National Film Award for best supporting actress for the Film Fashion in 2008. She has also won Filmfare awards in 4 categories for various roles that she has played in films including her debut Film “Gangster”.
Today, we are going to tell you about some unknown facts about the “Queen” of Bollywood Kangana Ranaut that you won’t know so let’s start with them.
- Kangana Ranaut won the prestigious National Film Award at the age of 22, possibly the youngest Actress in the history of Indian Cinema.
- Kangana Ranaut was born on 23 March 1987 in Bhambla, a small town near Manali of Himachal Pradesh. During her early days Kangana didn’t get any support from her family in her choice of acting in films. Matter gone worse when she was thrown once out of home with no money. You can imagine how strong character this lady possess.
- At DAV, Dehradun, Kangana has participated actively in many debates and cultural programs. You would be surprised to know that she is a skilled basketball player too.
- Kangana Ranaut wanted to be a doctor from her childhood but her destiny brought her into the showbiz world.
- Kangana told in an interview remembering her childhood memories that her parents was strict and her father slapped her at the age of 15 as she wanted to quit her studies to learn the art of sculpting.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer and she enrolled herself in the Elite school of modeling.
- She started out as a theatre artist in Delhi with Asmita Group. She worked with director Arvind Gaur (IHC) in her early days.
- Kangana’s First play in theatre was Girish Karnad’s “Rakt Kalyan”.
- She has interesting story behind getting gangster as her debut film as Director Anurag Basu spotted her having coffee at CCD in September 2005. She has not looked back since she was signed for the lead role in “Gangster”.
- On Her Hobbies, Kangana told in an interview that she is not very fond of television or movies and till date she has watched only 10 Movies. She likes to spend time by reading books and listening music.
- She is pure vegetarian and loves to cook food in her free time and she was listed as Hottest Vegetarian in 2013 By PETA.
- Kangana’s Sister Rangoli was a victim of acid attack in 2005. Kangana is known for brutal but honest opinions. She had never kept herself hidden from the camera no matter if any controversy or any allegation. This surely shows the strong character of this lady. You can’t help yourself except loving this woman.